The Term ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to the owner of the website. The Term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content within the pages of this website are for your general information and use. The content is subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to withdraw a New Doggy on sale at any time without notice.
- We take liability for the origin of the photos of every New Doggy on sale.
- Some images on our website may be used for illustration purposes only.
- Your use of any instruction or proposal on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the European Union.
- We make every effort to keep our website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Our website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to gather further information. If you use these links, you leave our website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Upon placing an order, we will send you an order acknowledgement mail. This is to advise you that we have received your order request. Next you will be asked to pay a non-refundable reservation fee that equals to 50% of the purchase value. It is at this point that we accept your order and contract is formed but we will not process your order until payment has been received in full. When your New Doggy is ready to go or fly, we will send you all the information about the travel details.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order should there be an issue with the availability of your New Doggy or payment details, or a pricing description error.
- Availability permitting, your New Doggy will be sent to you within the stated time frame. The despatch constitutes our duty of fulfilling the contract. After arrival, in case of any problems, please contact us as soon as possible.
Price and Payment
- The prices offered through this website are net and exclude any import duty or VAT (if applicable) and are final purchase prices.
- All payment is made in USD. Upon request we may quote the purchase price of our puppies in EUR.
- The purchase price does not include any delivery costs (if any) which are calculated separately.
- Prices are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders we have already accepted and confirmed.
- Please note that all purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology and a secure server. SSL is a function that encrypts all information between buyer and seller.
- We accept the followning payment methods: Bank Wire Transfer, Credit Card and Paypal.
Custom duty and VAT (Value Added Tax)
- As soon as you buy a product, service or in our case a New Doggy from abroad, then effectively you become an importer and may become liable to e.g. Customs Duty and/or VAT payments. We work with forwarding companies who may be able to help you with such duties or taxes. If you have further questions, please contact us or feel free to check with your national Customs Authority and Tax Administration who have the competence in this matter.
- We shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the delivery of a New Doggy being delayed or prevented or for any other reason beyond our control including the acts of any third parties.